We are an integrated design + technology studio.
We’re united by our love of technology and its potential for making lives better. Some of us are big picture thinkers, some of us creatively driven. And some of us love nothing more than deep diving into a thorny technical challenge. But we’re all human, inspired by human stories and driven by a desire to create human-centred experiences.
Love making things for people to enjoy? Join the team designing the technology that matters.
About the role:
RUSH is committed to the success of its employees. You'll receive autonomy and support to not only achieve organisational goals but your own personal goals. You'll have a real say in the ways of working of the whole organisation and will be working at a company that doesn't just say they're agile!
On the daily, this will involve:
- Take clients' desired outcomes and lead product development to support them, at whatever stage the client product is in the development lifecycle:
- Identify, set and prioritise product goals that will drive the biggest impact to solve the client's problems
- With the help from technical directors, UX designers and delivery leads produce proposals to set up engagements to ensure success
When a client is won (initiation to execute)
- Handover objectives and KPIs to squad level product owners
- Work with product owners, project managers and squads to:
- Work with the delivery lead to organise resource and timings required to fulfil client needs
- Validate assumptions to reduce risk and build initial scope and hypothesis for MVPs
Delivery of in-flight work (oversight)
- Escalation point for product owners in squads
- Keep track of ALL tribe releases and product updates, with help with product owners in the tribe
- Work with POs to ensure alignment between clients and squads and with other tribe leads (technical, Engagement, delivery) to ensure alignment between internal teams and chapters
- Identify Rush IP opportunities within the products that we build with clients
- Continuous iteration of Rush's services offering to ensure product-market fit
- Be the crow's nest of behavioural shifts, technological innovation and market trends.
You're an extremely organised individual with strong communication abilities, an agile mindset and a deep understanding of SCRUM. You are able to build strong relationships with a variety of clients, with the knowledge and confidence to know when to push back and when to adapt to changes. On top of this you are also a passionate people leader who will be able to lead a team of Product Owners. You love the challenge of adapting to different working models and making the best of all contexts to deliver value.
What matters to us?
Put people first - It's about the people, not the tech.
Push the boundaries - Who wants to do what's been done already?
Play the long game - We create sustainable solutions, not quick fixes.
Say it like it is - Life's too short for miscommunication.
Live for the RUSH - Nothing's more exciting than the rush of doing and discovering.
In addition to salary - RUSH also offers employee stock options, health insurance, a dedicated learning and development budget.
On top of that, our office culture is awesome!
We have a start-up buzz with lots of social events, we have cake days, fruit days, lunch put-on frequently - we have a lot of fun together. We also invest in your ongoing training and development with regular goal-setting, group training, lunch and learns and personalised development plans.
If you've read this far, you're probably interested in the job. If you meet the criteria and want to supercharge your career - apply today! We want to meet you :)